Satsang on 1st, 2nd, 3rd Sunday of every month in Brisbane.

Moderator: admin1

Satsang on 1st, 2nd, 3rd Sunday of every month in Brisbane.

Postby Rob Stevenson » Mon May 12, 2008 9:15 am

Namaste everyone,
Wow!! Life is amazing. I asked the universe to show me the way to doing more mantras/chants with like minded people, and all my prayers were answered. I met Deva and Miten, and have been blessed to share music and play piano/keyboards with them, they are wonderful friends who have been so sweet and so supportive.
I now host regular satsangs here in Brisbane on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sundays of each month, as well as playing for various retreats here and there.
The first Sunday of each month is at the College of Mind Body Spirit at Forest Lake ( Upstairs,2 Esplanade, Forest Lake - right behind L.J Hooker Real Estate) at 9am - the cost is $10 and there is no need to book, everyone is welcome.
The second Sunday of each month is at Angelic Connections - Healing Centre (Florence Street, Wynnum Central) at 9am - the cost is $10 and again, there is no need to book and all is welcome.
The third Sunday of each month is at My Health Yoga (1st floor, 602 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba) - as well as outside, there is parking available behind the centre; turn into Allen Street off Stanley Street and take the very first left and you will see some parking bays there. It is also at 9am and the cost is $14 and as usual, there is no need to book, and of course, all is welcome.
At all of these mornings we incorporate mantras/chants, devotional singing,
sufi dancing, and humming.
I look forward to seeing everyone.
Blessings of peace, love and light,
Rob
PS (for more information about me and my music you can check out my website which is under robstevensonmusic.com and my myspace site which is under myspace.com/stevensonrob)
I am a 44 yr old single male.I am a Reiki/Seichem master and a full time musician
who practices regular meditations and holds regular satsangs, and would like
to meet more like minded souls to celebrate
peace, love and light together
Rob Stevenson

Return to Australia & New Zealand