Ft. Lauderdale Florida Satsung

Moderator: admin1

Ft. Lauderdale Florida Satsung

Postby Deepinlove » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:11 pm

NAMASTE! After spending a week with Deva and Miten in Maya Tulum, Mexico we would like to continue the opening of hearts to God and your beloved through satsungs here in South Florida. Mara and I are open to times and dates...we are located just south of Ft. Lauderdale in Dania. We are located on a nature preserve and can offer to host....just don't read this, participate and email me to get this started....Love and light....Jeff & Mara.
Deepinlove

Postby Deepinlove » Mon May 18, 2009 12:47 pm

So it has been 6 months now....and not one reply. It weighs heavy on my heart that so many people have looked here, but not responded...maybe you are thinking it just doesn't matter...and yet in the moment....each of you matter...more than you will ever know. Namaste, light and love....Jeff
Deepinlove

Postby Aloha » Fri May 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi Jeff...

I am ready to go when you are... I look forward to your gathering. It's been great to do Level one and Level Two together. I love your big passion for keeping this stuff in your life. Keep me posted Babaji...

Mark Anderson
Aloha

Re: Ft. Lauderdale Florida Satsung

Postby mfree1852 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 pm

are you having chanting satsangs???
please let me know, namaste

mar

mfree1852@aol.com
mfree1852

Re: Ft. Lauderdale Florida Satsung

Postby jennbear73 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:15 am

Hello!

I live in Tallahassee - but if there is anyone interested - I am!

Jennifer
jennbear73

DevaPremalMiten.com • Post a reply

Postby exterbgax » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 am

Hello!I live in Tallahassee - but if there is anyone interested - I am! Jennifer

+1
exterbgax

DevaPremalMiten.com • Post a reply

Postby Vahinoro » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 am

Hello!I live in Tallahassee - but if there is anyone interested - I am! Jennifer

+
Vahinoro

Return to USA & Canada